The Entry Stage
- After the nomination period opens in December you can enter your outstanding company, product, or employee for an Electronics Industry Award.
- You can also nominate another company(s) or individual(s) in each of the relevant categories.
- Entries and nominations are completely free of charge, and can be submitted via the same online form – making it quick and easy to shine a spotlight on those that deserve it.
- Subject to meeting the necessary criteria, each entry and nomination then proceeds to the decision-making stage.
The Decision-Making Stage
- You will have an opportunity to vote in the Product and Individual Awards which will also be scored by an expert panel of judges. Your votes will be tallied up alongside the judges’ scores with the combined results determining five finalists and one winner in each category.
- Winners for the Business Awards will be solely decided by you. When the voting period has closed, the votes will be tallied up to determine the five finalists and ultimately the winner in each category.
- The Electronics Industry Awards winners will then be revealed at the awards ceremony, which takes place every year at an exclusive London venue.